Putley Parish Hall
The Hall, built in 1931, and recently modernised and re-furbished, consists of a large main hall with raised stage, a bar, kitchen, toilets and lobby. Level access is via the rear fire doors and there is an accessible toilet. Outside is a grassed area and a car park with parking for up to 12 cars.
For bookings contact on Josephine Felton 01531 670425 or complete a hire request form.
- Main hall capacity 100
- Small meeting room for 8/10, with separate entrance.
- Bar area 20
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 60 upholstered chairs and walls benches for 20
- Large & small folding tables
- Wi-Fi available
- Performing Rights Licence
- Premises Licence for 140
- Basic LED stage lighting
- Wall mounted projection screen
- Double sink
- Double electric oven
- Gas hob
- Microwave oven
- Large hot case
- Hot plate with gantry lights
- Bain marie
- Soup kettle
- Filter coffee maker
- Crockery and cutlery for 80
- Full Licence
- Beer, wine, water glasses for 100
- Two tables
- Hire charge £12.00 per hour
- Putley residents £9.00 per hour
Mr Nigel Sweet, Chairman
Mrs Josephine R Felton, Secretary
Mr Jake Herbst, Parish Council Representative
Mrs Rachel Wilson, WI Representative
Mrs. Jayne Cresswell, Treasurer, Licensee, Prancing Pony representative
Mr Norman Stanier
Putley Parish Hall is a registered charity, number 520977.
Find out more about Putley on the Putley Parish website.